David Pitts, MD
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center, M.D.
- Oregon Health Sciences University of Portland, General Surgery Internship
- Oregon Health Sciences University of Portland, Internal Medicine Residency
- Kaiser Permanente, California, Otolaryngology Residency
- FusionSleep Center, Sleep Medicine Fellowship
I currently evaluate adults and children with sleep, wake and circadian rhythm problems.
During my residency, I spent several months in Nigeria, working with local physicians and patients. This experience allowed me to gain an understanding of diseases that are not commonly encountered in the United States.
- American Board of Otolaryngology (ABO) – Sleep Medicine
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery (AAHNS)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Allergy (AAOA)