Seema Khosla, MD
Licensed: GA, IN, KY, NM, TN, WV
- Jagiellonian University, M.D.
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency
- Medical College of Georgia, Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine Fellowship
Sleep is a great equalizer – no matter who we are, we all need sleep. I am grateful that people are paying more attention to their sleep.
When I was practicing critical care, I met patients who wound up becoming critically ill due to untreated sleep apnea. This made me realize how important it was to address it early on and to talk about treatment options that are personalized—whether this is CPAP, a dental appliance, surgery, or by having a stimulator implanted, the key is to find something that works for each patient.
Although I am Canadian, I have lived in the U.S. since completing medical school. I have a solo practice where I treat all sleep disorders. I am active within the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and have been involved in sleep telemedicine for more than a decade.
- American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) – Internal Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine